Thursday, July 12, 2012

oakley trouble Xiao Feng

Sound, Wang Furong took Li Xuemei's hand, and whispered: Xiao Feng, the faster you go. and Joan sister yesterday ... did last night, we will not say to other people. Wang Furong, Well, I am grateful looked Wang Furong, this leave.
oakley minute and not far away from home, she was left to see right field look at,oakley trouble, it seems curious about everything, because next to no one else, she saw me, very warm, hanging on my hand, by the way in my face and kissed.
Xiao Feng, where to play? To be honest, and really no fun place, I said: I smiled and shook his head,basketball shoes deals, and also those who have never been to rural areas, will say here is beautiful in my eyes, there are no beautiful, only backward.
Unconsciously, oakley minute arm I reached the street, others did not look at our weird eyes, after all, I was too young, I oakley minute and then close, others think that we are siblings, rather than a lover.
However, our house on the street in the village of S, there is really little known on the street many people know our family, each time walking down the street, a lot of people who greeted me, but most of the time, I I do not know who greeted me.
This is not a middle-aged uncle to me playing the greeting, Come on, Who are you? I do not know you, why introduce you to my girlfriend, oh, right, is my sister?
I think so, but the mouth or honestly answer other people's words: That middle-aged uncle walked away, oakley minute whispered: I said: Before long, oakley minute and I went to the game room. No way, we here on the street, does not want to go through here does not work.
Since the last Xue CEASE Crisis Centre took me by the ears out of the game room, I no longer want to bring girls into the mind of the game room, so I oakley minute after the time here, did not intend to take her into.
However, let me surprise, oakley minute to see the game room, actually excited clapped their hands.
Say

No comments:

Post a Comment