Tuesday, October 16, 2012

it should be reasonable

ple means of attack,
?Took away the lives of the enemy, this is the motto of the battle.
Each other's specific circumstances, although I do not know, but I know, can support such a character, there will be an innocent past, once the competition up, and that is life and death, it is clear ... we are now not only there is no hatred, even the initial establishment of a number of friendship, so although we wanted to, but gave up their own ideas.
The test lasted late into the night until the end, the first day of the test results came out, and Ice Ryan, the two tied at the top, far ahead of other players out of 300 points in the results.
This result is in fact how much we expected, although we did not expect to be in the first place, but our score is tied, it should be reasonable, even if we each other and are difficult to distinguish in the end is higher , or who, not to mention those examiners.
The first day of the test down, leaving only less than 3,000 people out of the number of at least three exams tomorrow, I will never be able to continue to stay here too much.
Back to my kennel, I did not do more to delay today's test is very easy, but I have no chances, who knows what tomorrow will test what.
Especially With competitor Aspen Ryan, I do not want to lose to him, so ... I have to lose all the time to enrich his mind, my goal is only one, it is the first in his class, the Arbitration Institute students! even side by side I do not think about.
After a night of exercise, although there is no great skill

No comments:

Post a Comment